Nahar Ashiyana, Kazura Garden I street,
The President of India,
Respected President Ji,
Namaste. I’m a 6 year old boy, studying in Class one. My grand mother told me that there are attacks on various persons for eating or keeping beef. It should not happen in India. I love this country. It raised a lot of questions inside me. I’m listing them out below:
- Why should someone not eat beef in some parts of the country?
- Why should someone not follow their will of the heart in eating, whether it is vegetarian or non vegetarian?
- How can some people dictate that no one should eat beef?
- Why should someone obey the orders of these people? They can eat what they want.
- If children want to eat beef, what can you do?
- If a family is poor what will they eat as Non veg? Vegetables are costly. Beef is the cheapest Non vegetarian item. What will they eat then?
- It is not a mistake for a hindu or a muslim to eat beef because it is only food.
- In villages, some animals may be needed for farming but some can be eaten, isn’t it?
- Some animals which are aging become useless. Then they can be eaten. Why should we not do it?
With great respect, I’m asking you President Ji, please answer these questions.