BAHRAICH: A girl who went to Karbala to see the procession of Muharram was kidnapped and gangraped by two motorcycle-borne youths when she was on her way back. The victim’s father has registered case against two persons. The police are raiding to nab the accused.
The police told that Shabnam resident of Mahadeva Salarpur village under Risia police station went to Karbala to see the procession of Muharram along with the other children of the family. When she was on her way back, Saddam and Pahelwan reached their on the bike and dragged Shabnam to a nearby filed and raped her.
Shabnam reached home late at night and narrated the incident to her family. A case of gang rape was registered against Saddam and Pahelwan. The station officer told that the accused are absconding after the incident and the raids are being conducted to arrest them. The girl has been sent to the district hospital for medical examination.
- 17-year-old girl allegedly gangraped by BSP legislator’s son, two others (ndtv.com)
- #India-Haryana’s bestial rape chronicles or where a rapist is considered ‘a real man’ #Vaw (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- #India-Three Bangalore bar girls gang-raped #Vaw #Rape (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- #India- Kerala Shame- Father, Brother and Uncle rape Minor, arrested #Vaw #Torture (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Married off at 11, Maharashtran girl wins battle for education #Vaw #childmarriage (kractivist.wordpress.com)