Nahar Ashiyana, Kazura Garden I street,
Neelankarai, Chennai 600115
The President of India,
Respected President Ji,
Namaste. I’m a 6 year old boy, studying in Class one. My grand mother told me that there are attacks on various persons for eating or keeping beef. It should not happen in India. I love this country. It raised a lot of questions inside me. I’m listing them out below:
- Why should someone not eat beef in some parts of the country?
- Why should someone not follow their will of the heart in eating, whether it is vegetarian or non vegetarian?
- How can some people dictate that no one should eat beef?
- Why should someone obey the orders of these people? They can eat what they want.
- If children want to eat beef, what can you do?
- If a family is poor what will they eat as Non veg? Vegetables are costly. Beef is the cheapest Non vegetarian item. What will they eat then?
- It is not a mistake for a hindu or a muslim to eat beef because it is only food.
- In villages, some animals may be needed for farming but some can be eaten, isn’t it?
- Some animals which are aging become useless. Then they can be eaten. Why should we not do it?
With great respect, I’m asking you President Ji, please answer these questions.
Leave a Reply