BLOW BY BLOW ACCOUNT OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT KASGANJ?
कासगंज की सच्चाई क्या है?
PATRIOTIC MUSLIMS WERE CELEBRATING REPUBLIC DAY. SANGHI BOYS WERE FORCING THEM TO HOIST A SAFFRON FLAG! CHANDAN GUPTA WAS KILLED BY SANGHIS!
- Muslims of Kasganj were celebrating Republic day on 26th January through a Indian national flag hoisting program AT VEER ABDUL HAMID TRI-CROSSING…Veer Abdul Hamid is the Parmaveer Chakra decorated martyr from Ghazipur, UP, who demolished several Pakistani Patton Tanks during the 1965 Indo-Pak war.
2. SO MUSLIMS WERE HOISTING THE NATIONAL FLAG.
3. Veer Abdul Hamid tri-crossing is located at the heart of a locality where Muslims and Hindus have been living peacefully for generations.
4. While Muslims were hoisting the tri-colour flag, a group of boys suddenly tried gate-crashing the event. These boys WERE NOT CONDUCTING A TIRANGA YATRA. You can see in PIC 1 that the boys, ostensibly from ABVP or Bajrang Dal, WERE CARRYING A SAFFRON FLAG.
5. Muslims requested these boys to join their program and celebrate Republic Day together. But the boys BEGAN TEARING UP THE INDIAN NATIONAL FLAG. You can see in PIC 2 that the spot where Muslims were hoisting the Indiantri-color is blank.
So-called ABVP boys UPROOTED EVEN THE STAND ON WHICH MUSLIMS HAD HOISTED THE TRI-COLOUR.
6. Muslims of the locality tried to reason with these boys WHO WERE OUTSIDERS! 7. WHAT DID THESE BOYS WANT? THEY WANTED MUSLIMS TO TEAR DOWN THE INDIAN NATIONAL FLAG–AND HOIST THE BJP–RSS SAFFRON FLAG!
8. MUSLIMS REFUSED TO DISHONOUR THE NATIONAL FLAG. THEY REFUSED TO HOIST THE SAFFRON FLAG.
9. At this, the boys got violent. They slapped an elderly Muslim. There was a scuffle. Then the boys started abusing Muslims. THERE WAS HARDLY ANY TALK OF VANDE MATRAM!
10. THE SLOGAN raised by the boys was–‘HINDI-HINDU-HINDUSTAN, K***E BHAAGO PAKISTAN!
11. There was a scuffle. The boys slapped an elderly Muslim man.
12. Then, fearing retaliation, LEAVING BEHIND THEIR BIKES, the boys left the place.
13. SO, VIOLENCE DID NOT TAKE PLACE AT VEER ABDUL HAMID TRI-CROSSING.
14. After moving a considerable distance from the place of the scuffle, the boys were JOINED BY ANOTHER team.
15. This other team and the boys then began attacking Muslim Thelas, torching trucks at BILRAM CROSSING.
16. This group also attacked and looted Muslim shops.
17. This group had arms–they were firing in the air …IT WAS AT THIS POINT THAT CHANDAN GUPTA, WHO WAS PART OF THE GROUP, WAS HIT BY A
18. CHANDAN GUPTA DIED IN ‘FRIENDLY FIRE’. Then the group shot Naushad, a Muslim!
19. Before that on 26th January morning, a Muslim man driving in from Aligarh to Kasganj, was brutally beaten up by a RSS mob (PIC 4).
20. The saffron flag which the group was trying to hoist, is still there at Veer Abdul Hamid Chowk (Pic 3)!
Muslims of Kasganj were celebrating Republic Day on January 26 by hoisting the Indian national flag hoisting program at Veer Abdul Hamid Tri-Crossing. Veer Abdul Hamid incidentally, is the Paramevver Chakra decorated martyr from Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh who demolished several Pakistani Patton Tanks during the 1965 India-Pakistan war.
This tri-crossing is located at the heart of a locality where Muslims and Hindus have been living peacefully for generations.
While Muslims were hoisting the tri-colour flag in a small ceremony with chairs and guests, , a group of boys suddenly appeared on foot and bikes to disrupt the event. These boys were not carrying out a tiranga yatra. You can see in the picture and the video, that these men, ostensibly from the Akhil Bharatiya Yuva Parishad, were carrying a saffron flag.
Muslims requested these boys to join their program and celebrate Republic Day together. They asked them not to disrupt the flag hositing and to join it together But the boys insisted that the ceremony be stopped, and uprooted the stand on which the Muslims had hoisted the tri-colour. The Muslims tried to reason with the boys even then, who were all not from the locality and outsiders. The boys wanted the Muslims to hoist the RSS-saffron flag. When the Muslims protested, the boys got violence, They slapped an elderly Muslim.
A scurffle ensued. The boys raised dirty abusive slogans against the Muslims. One of these being, “hindi-Hindu-Hindustan, K****Bhago Pakistan.”
The youth then left the place, so as per all reports violence did NOT take place at the Ceer Abudl Hamid Tri-Crossing beyond what has been stated above.
Instead another group joined the initial youth in another part of Kasgang, and this mob moved attacking thelas pf Muslims, torching trucks at Bilram Crossing. They attacked and looted Muslim shops. They had arms and were firing in the air, according to eyewitnesses. It was at this point that one CHandan Gupta was hit by a bullet.
Preparation for trouble had begun earlier, with a Muslim man driving from Aligarh to Kasganj being brutally attacked by a mob.
The saffron flag which the group was trying to hoist, is still there at Veer Abdul Hamid Chowk.