* Final results : Congress wins 62 wards, SAD 11, BJP 10, LIP 7, AAP 1 and Independents 4.
ALSO READ: Ludhiana civic poll results 2018: Ward-wise list of winners
* Trends at 12 noon: Congress leading in 61 wards, SAD in 11, BJP in 10, Lok Insaf Party in 7, AAP in 1 and Independents in 5 wards.
* Ward no. 17: Jasmeet Kaur of SAD wins by over 240 votes.
* Ward no. 8: Yashpal of BJP wins by over 480 votes.
* Ward no. 94: Gurpreet of Congress wins by 1,614 votes.
* Ward no. 16: Umesh Sharma of Congress wins by 3,074 votes.
* Ward no. 23: Sandeep Kumari of Congress wins by 2,517 votes.
* Ward no. 15: Kanchan Malhotra of Congress wins by 941 votes.
* Parmjit Singh of SAD gets victory in ward no. 28 and Gurmail Singh of SAD in ward no. 2 by very small margins of 36 and 20 votes respectively.
* Ward no. 19: Manisha Taparia of Congress wins. Margin of victory: 2,864.
* Ward no. 20: Navneet Singh of Congress wins by a margin of over 900 votes.
*Ward no. 16: Umesh Sharma of Congress wins by a margin of 3,074 votes.
* Ward no. 23: Sandeep Kumari (Congress) wins. Margin of votes: 2,517.
* Ward no. 15: Kanchan Malhotra of Congress party wins by over 940 votes.
* Ward no. 90: Congress candidate Jai Parkash wins with a small margin of 100 votes
* Ward no. 84: BJP candidate Surinder Atwal wins
* Ward no. 91: Gurpinder Kaur Sandhu of Congress party wins
* Congress leading in 58 wards, BJP-Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) alliance in 20.
A total of 494 candidates belonging to the Congress, the Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD), the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) and the Lok Insaf Party were in the fray, contesting from 95 municipal wards.
Total 260 officials have been appointed for the counting and 20 percent additional staff has been reserved.