- An open letter to the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Mr. Modi by Rohit Prajapati.
- In reply to Rohit Prajapati’s RTI application dated 23-04-2010 the Chief Minister of Gujarat’s office states that “In addition, would like to inform you that about point no. 1 & 2 of your RTI application dated 23-04-2010, information sought by you is about the period before date 25-1-2007 and government’s term was over in December 2007 and after new government came in as per our working method, old records were destroyed so demanded information can not be made available to you.”
- “With your (The Chief Minister) emphasis on ‘information technology’ in governance, the soft copies of the correspondence should be present in some official databank, or one would assume that you or your office are deliberately withholding or denying information that should be in public realm and your public accountability as the chief minister stands questioned, following such a stand of destruction of official records on the mere pretext that it happened because of change in Government.” – Rohit Prajapati
- In Narendra Modi’s good-governance regime, four villagers expose mega housing scam using #RTI (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Letter to Gujarat CM #Narendramodi on #SoniaGandhi #mustread (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Letter to the Chief Minister of Gujarat Mr. Narendra Modi on Malnutrition (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- RTI activist targets Narendra Modi over foreign travel, seeks information (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Narendra Modi still to reply RTI activists (kractivist.wordpress.com)